You are currently viewing AP SSC Result 2021 (Declared) LIVE: BSEAP Andhra…

AP SSC Result 2021 (Declared) LIVE: BSEAP Andhra…

New Delhi: AP SSC Result 2021 has been declared. AP tenth Result 2021 has been pronounced by the state training priest Adimulapu Suresh on the authority site of the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (APBSE) – bse.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Board Class tenth outcome date and time was declared by the Directorate of Government Examinations.

The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has announced AP SSC Results 2021 today at 5 pm. The Andhra Pradesh tenth Result can be checked through the authority site of BSEAP, bse.ap.gov.in and Manabadi.

AP SSC Result 2021 (Declared) LIVE: BSEAP Andhra Pradesh 10th Result Out, Check Link

AP SSC Result 2021. The Andhra Pradesh tenth Result of more than 5.38 lakh understudies will be declared today. BSEAP Class 10 outcome have been arranged on an elective evaluation plot.

The Andhra Pradesh government in June 2021 had dropped the Class tenth, twelfth state board assessments following the Supreme Court’s requests over dropping them during the Covid pandemic.

05:50 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP SSC Results Available On Manabadi.com

Manabadi SSC Results 2021: The BSEAP SSC Results are also available on manabadi.com. Students should ideally cross-verify the results with BSEAP offical website Bse.ap.gov.in.

05:39 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

In Other News: JEE Main 2021 July Result Expected

In other related news, JEE Main 2021 July Result  is expected to be announced today.

 05:30 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

AP SSC results 2021 Marksheet Now Available On Bse.ap.gov.in 2021

BSEAP 10th Result 2021: AP SSC results 2021 Marksheet is now available on Bse.ap.gov.in.

05:24 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP 10th Result 2021: 3,22,945 Boys, 3,04,036 Girls Pass

BSEAP 10th Result 2021: 3,22,945 boys and 3,04,036 girls have passed the exam. BIEAP officials said that 6,29,981 benefitted from the new grade system.

05:21 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP Results 2021: 70% Weightage for Written Tests

“Wherever possible written tests were held and those were mostly the basis for the 70% weightage, the rest is for 30%.”

05:19 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP Results 2021: Grades Instead Of Marks

“We are now seeing grading due to this situation and the committe recomemned that we give grades instead of marks. Quarterly, half yerly and bimonthly tests have been taken as the basis.”

05:15 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP Results 2021 Declared: All Students Pass

All students have passed this year’s BSEAP Results 2021.

05:12 PM IST Aug. 6, 2021

BSEAP Results 2021: Bse.ap.gov.in 2021 Still Unavailable

Bse.ap.gov.in 2021 looks like this now. The website will be back up soon.

BY TRENDIENEWZ

Thank You

Leave a Reply