HIGHLIGHTS :(Read the whole new at a glance)
- Ganga Dussehra is one of the significant celebrations saw in India in the honor of Goddess Ganga.
- Ganga Dussehra is praised one day before Nirjala Ekadashi.
- This year, Ganga Dussehra will be seen on Sunday, June 20, 2021.
- For the tithis , please surfe down on the page .
- Please surfe down for more information
Ganga Dussehra 2021: Ganga Dussehra is one of the significant celebrations saw in India in the honor of Goddess Ganga. As per the Hindu schedule, the Ganga Dussehra happens in the long stretch of Jyeshtha during the Shukla Paksha on the 10th day (Dashami Tithi). As per the Gregorian schedule, the day falls in the long stretch of May or June.
The day is commended to stamp the plunge of Ganga on Bhumi (Earth). Strangely, Ganga Dussehra is praised one day before Nirjala Ekadashi yet in certain years Ganga Dussehra and Nirjala Ekadashi may fall around the same time. Peruse on to additional about Ganga Dussehra 2021.
Ganga Dussehra 2021: Date
Ganga Dussehra is otherwise called Gangavataran which implies the drop of the Ganga. This year, Ganga Dussehra will be seen on Sunday, June 20, 2021.
Ganga Dussehra 2021: Tithi
The Dashami Tithi starts at 18:45 on Jun 19, 2021, and closes at 16:21 on Jun 20, 2021
Hasta Nakshatra starts at 21:38 on Jun 18, 2021, and closes at 20:29 on Jun 19, 2021
Vyatipata Yoga starts at 05:03 on Jun 18, 2021, and closes at 02:47 on Jun 19, 2021.
Ganga Dussehra 2021: Rituals:
Upon the arrival of Ganga Dussehra, the fans play out various ceremonies, for example,
- They get up promptly in the first part of the day, take a plunge in the heavenly waters of Ganga and read the Ganga Stotra while remaining in the Ganga and give aid according to their ability, to the needy individuals, to procure uprightness and stay favored
- In any case, in the evening, aficionados likewise perform Ganga Aarti and offer blossoms, Diya, betel leaves, organic products, and desserts to the sacrosanct waterway
- Lovers additionally perform contemplation at the bank of the Ganges
Ganga Dussehra 2021: Significance
It is accepted that Goddess Ganga slid to the Earth on this day to cleanse the reviled spirits of Bhagiratha’s progenitors. Prior to going to the Earth, the Goddess Ganga was living in Kamandal of Lord Brahma. It is said that she carried the immaculateness of paradise to the Earth alongside her, making it a devout spot.
Enthusiasts rush to Prayagraj/Allahabad, Garhmukteshwar, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Varanasi to take a heavenly plunge. Ganga Dussehra festivities are incredible in Varanasi. On this day a great many enthusiasts do Ganga Snan and take an interest in Ganga Aarti at Dasaswamedh Ghat. However, this year due to the Coronavirus pandemic the festival will be unique.
Thank you !