Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes (Highlights) :
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 22nd August
- Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of Sawan,
- the festival of Rakhi is a symbol of the unbreakable relationship and love of brother and sister.
New Delhi: The festival of Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 22nd August. Reflecting the brother-sister relationship and symbolizing undying love, this festival is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of Sawan. On this occasion, you can send your best wishes, congratulations through these pictures and congratulatory messages. Along with sending these pictures and messages, people also like to put status and DP.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes (Quotes) :
- Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Happy Raksha Bandhan for dear brother
- The festival of Rakhi came, the spring of happiness prevailed, a sister tied with a silk string, love on her brother’s wrist.\
- It was the festival of Rakhi, brother was also ready to tie Rakhi, brother said sister, tie my Rakhi now, sister said, ‘Take your wrist back, first give a thousand rupees.’
- Rakhi is a strong thread made of raw threads, Rakhi is a competition of love and sweet mischief, Rakhi is a prayer for brother’s long life, Rakhi is a prayer for the pure love of sister.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero – Marc Brown
- We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight.
- The moments of happiness and sorrows
- we shared together have made our bond stronger.
- Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart.
- I will always be there for you
- whenever you need me.
- Sending you lots of love and good wishes!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021
Raksha Bandhan Mehndi Design:
The relationship of brother and sister is made with love and trust, which is priceless than every relationship. The day is very close to celebrate this loving relationship of brother and sister, yes Raksha Bandhan is about to come. On this day sisters tie a loving thread on their brother’s wrist and pray for their brother’s long life. Sisters wait whole year to celebrate this day. Designers plan in a special way from clothes to decorating. A day before Rakshabandhan, girls do the most to apply mehndi. You have to tie Rakhi on your brother’s wrist with your beautiful hands, so he leaves no stone unturned to decorate his hands.
Yes, sisters apply different types of Mehndi designs on their hands to decorate their hands. Due to Corona, this time too, going out of the house and applying mehndi can be a danger, so you yourself can get your sister or sister-in-law to apply mehndi in your hands. Let us tell you about some of the latest designs which you can easily decorate on your hands at home.
Full Mehndi in Hands:
If you have time and have the art of doing mehndi art, then you can apply full filled mehndi design on your hands. The ruddy color of henna on the hands will enhance the beauty of your hands.
Arabic Design Mehndi:
Arabic Design Mehndi is in trend since last many years, this design enhances the complexion of fair hands. Very simple and easy design is also easy to install and it takes less time to install.
Floral design mehndi
Floral design mehndi is evergreen mehndi which is always trending. You can try floral design mehndi to decorate on Rakshabandhan. It is a very easy task to put it on.
SHADED MEHANDI :
Shaded Mehndi is the best Mehndi which looks very beautiful on the hands. In this, by making an outline on the outside, it is filled by giving shade to the inside. It is very easy to apply, you can easily decorate it on your hands at home.
Bell Design Mehndi:
Everyone likes the mehndi of bell design. This simple and sober expensive looks very easily, it does not have to put much effort in applying it. It looks very stylish on the hands.
😊HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO EVERYONE BY TRENDIENEWZ.COM