Karnataka CET 2021 will start from today – August 28 and will end on August 29. Students should go through the last moment directions, clothing standard, COVID rules, here and on the authority site kea.kar.nic.in.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS of KCET :
- KCET 2021 will begin from today and will be conducted on two days for admissions to various professional courses in the Universities and Colleges of Karnataka.
- According to the exam day instructions on kea.kar.nic.in, students are not allowed to wear a wrist watch to the exam hall and have to carry an Id proof with them.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, KCET 2021 will start from today and will be hung on two days – August 28 and 29, 2021. Karnataka Examinations Authority, KEA will direct the test on both the days in pen and paper design. Understudies showing up for KCET 2021 should go through the last moment directions, clothing regulation, COVID rules, given here and on the authority site kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET 2021 will have papers on Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Understudies showing up for KCET 2021 should take note of that the KCET Admit Card 2021 is a required report for test day. Up-and-comers should not neglect to convey it to the test corridor since, supposing that they do as such, they probably won’t be permitted to sit for the test. As indicated by the authority notice, KCET 2021 test day guidelines are additionally referenced on the concede card and competitors should go through them.
KCET 2021: Exam day Instructions, COVID Guidelines, Do’s and Don’ts
- Applicants showing up for KCET 2021 should arrive at the assessment place somewhere around 2 hours preceding the primary chime. The timings for the equivalent have been referenced on the KCET Admit Card 2021.
2. As referenced previously, KCET Admit Card 2021 is an obligatory record to be conveyed to the test lobby. Alongside this, up-and-comers will likewise need to convey a legitimate Identity, Id evidence to the test corridor for checking.
3. Understudies should sit down in the test corridor after the primary chime. No understudy will be permitted to enter the KCET 2021 test lobby after the third ringer rings.
4. Applicants are needed to convey a blue/dark ballpoint pen to fill the OMR sheet. No pencils or pens of some other shading will be permitted.
5. Understudies should give their left-hand thumb impression in the space gave at the base part of the OMR sheet or any place they are asked to.
6. Applicants should check the Serial Number on the Question Booklet and the one on the OMR sheet. In the event that they don’t coordinate, up-and-comers should promptly contact the invigilator.
7. No wrist watch is permitted in the test lobby. Alongside this, understudies are denied from conveying any electronic contraptions like number crunchers, cell phones, etc.
8. It is obligatory to wear covers consistently and social removing is an unquestionable requirement. Meandering around or sitting in bunches is completely denied.
9. Understudies should likewise convey their own sanitisers to the test lobby and ensure that they disinfect their effects and seat before they start to compose the test.
Likewise Read: Karnataka CET 2021 Dates: KCET 2021 to be led in August, plan delivered on cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
About KCET 2021
KCET 2021 is a state level selection test led for admissions to B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.V.Sc, AH, Pharm.D and other expert courses. The 60 imprints paper is target type and goes on for 80 minutes. There is no adverse checking in KCET 2021.