HIGHLIGHTS :(Read the whole news at a glance)
- Mohammad Amir picked the “most difficult” batsman he’s bowled to
- Mohammad Amir hailed Virat Kohli’s ability to revel in pressure situation
- Amir announced his retirement from international cricket in 2020
- However, while naming the most difficult batsman he’s bowled to, Amir picked Australia star cricketer Steve Smith.
- The 29-year-old pacer lavished praise on Kohli . Said that the Indian skipper has proved himself in every format of the game.
- “Bowling to Virat is a bit tough because he handles pressure situations well. He plays well in pressure matches,” Amir concluded.
Former Pakistan fast-bowler Mohammad Amir opened up on his rivalry with India skipper Virat Kohli . Also picked the “most difficult” batsman he has bowled to. Amir, while speaking on Cricwick’s YouTube channel, lavished praise on Kohli. Hailed his ability to revel in pressure situations. The Pakistan pacer also said that he finds it easier to bowl to Rohit Sharma as compared to bowling against Kohli. However, while naming the most difficult batsman he’s bowled to, Amir picked Australia star cricketer Steve Smith.
“Steve Smith is the most difficult batsman to bowl against in this era because his technique is very different. His stance makes it difficult to bowl against him, he is good at leaving the ball outside off stump and is also strong off his pads,” Amir said.
The 29-year-old pacer lavished praise on Kohli and said that the Indian skipper has proved himself in every format of the game.
“Kohli has proved in all formats why he is known as King Kohli. He likes to revel in pressure situations, and I like bowling to him,” Amir added.
TOP STORIES :
Speaking on bowling against Rohit and Kohli, Amir said he didn’t mind bowling to any of the two Indian batsmen but he mentioned that bowling to Virat was a bit tough as Rohit struggles against the moving delivery early on in his innings.
“I’ve never found it tough bowling to these two (Kohli and Rohit). I find it easy to bowl to Rohit, I think I can get him out with both variations. He struggles a bit against in-swing from left-arm bowlers and even with the ball going away from him, he finds it difficult to handle early on in his innings.
“Bowling to Virat is a bit tough because he handles pressure situations well. He plays well in pressure matches,” Amir concluded.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK :
Q1. What is trending today on social media?
ANS. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are current social media trends in 2021, as brands try to offer an exciting user experience. Many e-commerce companies have adapted to AR-powered shopping, allowing users to try-on products before purchasing them.
Q2. What is trending in India right now?
ANS. Top Twitter Trending Topics & Hashtags
Twitter Trends – India.
|Rank||Trending Topic / Hashtag||Tweet Volume|
|1.||#ButterToday 120K Tweets||120K|
|3.||#पहले_तो_मंदिर_था 70.6K Tweets||70.6K|
|4.||#ShutDownParasHospital 126.3K Tweets||126.3K|
|5.||#Next_CM_Behanji 17.2K Tweets||17.2K|
Q3. What topics are trending on YouTube?
ANS. YouTube Video Ideas for 7 Trending Topics
- Fashion: Fashion is always trending, and there is always an audience for people with good fashion advice. …
- YouTube Gaming Channels: This can be an incredibly fun AND lucrative area if you are into gaming. …
- Business: …
- Sports and Fitness: …
- Movies and TV: …
- Music Channel:
.Q4. Where can I find trending topics?
ANS. Here are ten awesome ways in which you can find and write about trending topics:
- Feedly. Feedly is a great tool to research for trending content. …
- Medium. Another cool place to find trending content in your industry is Medium. …
- Quora. …
- Google Trends. …
- Buzzsumo. …
- Reddit. …
- Linkedin Pulse. …
Q5. Who is twitter king in India?
ANS. SIDHARTH SHUKLA .
Thank you .