Mother Teresa Birthday :At whatever point there’s a notice of Saint Mother Teresa, words like confidence, benevolence, humankind and care strike everybody’s brain. She was a beam of expectation for endless destitute and poor. Her stories of commitment, love and care for individuals have not recently made her a symbol on the planet yet additionally enlivened thousands to help one another.
Mother Teresa Birthday Brought into the world on August 26, 1910, in Skopje, Ottoman Empire, Mother Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu was as an Albanian-Indian Roman Catholic pious devotee and evangelist. In the wake of living in Skopje for just about 18 years, she moved to the European nation Ireland and later to India, where she went through a large portion of her time on earth.
She has worked as long as she can remember to help and give help to those out of luck. In the year 1950, she established the Missionaries of Charity which is a Roman-Catholic strict gathering with in excess of 4,500 nuns and was working in 133 nations by 2012.
The assembly is overseeing homes for the individuals who are experiencing infections like HIV/AIDS, disease and tuberculosis and have been deserted by their own kin. It association likewise runs soup kitchens, dispensaries, portable facilities, shelters, schools and that’s just the beginning.
Therefore, to celebrate Mother Teresa’s 111th birth anniversary, here we are with a list of some inspiring quotes from her which will make you a better person and restore your faith in humanity.
Take a look:
- There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
- Peace begins with a smile
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.