Salman Khan Reveals Snake Bite Incident Health Update: Fans were stirred by the news of snake bite to Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
Salman Khan Reveals Snake Bite Incident Health Update: Fans were stirred by the news of snake bite to Bollywood actor . This accident happened with Salman at the farm house in Panvel. After which he was admitted to MGM (Mahatma Gandhi Mission) Hospital in Kamothe area of Navi Mumbai. Now Salman himself has given information about this accident. Salman told that a snake had entered inside the farm house, I tried to throw it away with the help of wood. But he got on my hand.
When I took the snake outside and took it in the other hand, it bit me thrice. It was a kind of poisonous snake. I was hospitalized for 6 hours. I am fine now.
Let us tell you that the birthday of is on 27th December. There is discussion everywhere about his birthday. This year is Salman’s 56th birthday.
“A snake had entered a room in my farmhouse and the children got scared. So I took it outside using a stick. Gradually it reached onto my hand. I then grabbed it with my other hand to release it. When our staff saw the snake, they thought it was poisonous and due to the commotion that followed, the snake bit me not once but thrice,” Khan was quoted saying to ANI.
After the incident, the actor was immediately rushed to MGM hospital at Kamothe for treatment and the snake was taken along. While the snake was anti-venomous, the actor has been injected with various types of anti-venom.
Khan was hospitalised for 6 hours and was discharged on Sunday. He confirmed he was feeling fine, and the snake is alive.
“Then we went to the hospital, carried the snake along carefully and there we found that it was non-venomous. Still, I was hospitalised for 6 hours and have been injected with all kinds of anti-venom. I am fine now,” he shared with the media.
After returning from the hospital, Khan clicked a picture with the snake before letting it go.