SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Out: State Bank of India (SBI) has transferred the concede card of online mains test for the competitors who have qualified in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021. Applicants can download SBI PO Mains Admit Card from the authority site – sbi.co.in .Such up-and-comers can download SBI Mains Admit Card from this page immediately to stay away from latest possible moment surge and show up for SBI PO Mains Exam on 02 January 2022.
Competitors should convey their concede carcd alongside a substantial Photo ID Proof and its copy and Photographs. We have given the simple tasks to download SBI PO Mains Admit Card and test design in this article underneath:
How to download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of SBI – sbi.co.in
- Visit the ‘Career’ Section and click on the link ‘Download Mains Exam Call Letter (NEW)’
- A new page will be opened where you are required to provide your details such as Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Download SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2021
- Take a print out for future use
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
There will be two test – Objective and Subjective:
- Objective test – A total of 155 multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be framed from the subjects including Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation. 1/4 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer in the objective test
- Subjective test – There will be two descriptive questions on Letter and Essay Writing.
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min|
|English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min|
(Letter Writing & Essay)