Top 10 Sports News: Indian hockey team lost in the semi-final match of Asian Champions Trophy. Indian bowler Kuldeep Yadav has been away from the field for a long time due to injury.
- India remains in the list of countries in the world where most cases of doping have been found and in 2019 it was ranked third on the basis of cases of violation of anti-doping rules. According to the latest report of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), 152 cases of anti-doping violations were found in India in 2019 (17% of the total cases in the world), with the highest number of doping accused in body building (57).
2. New Delhi. The Indian hockey team has been knocked out of the Asian Champions Trophy. In the second semi-final of the tournament (Asian Champions Trophy), Japan defeated India 5-3.
3. Earlier in the league match, India had defeated Japan 6-0. Indian bowler Kuldeep Yadav has doubled his preparations for IPL 2022 to be fully fit before next year’s mega auction.
4. The Indian hockey team will now take on Pakistan (India vs Pakistan) for the third place on 22 December. Japan and South Korea will clash in the final.
5. Kuldeep Yadav has been out of the field since a knee injury and due to this he was forced to be out from the middle of the second phase of IPL 2021. After knee surgery in September, Kuldeep Yadav is trying to make a comeback on the field as soon as possible.
The 8th season of Pro Kabaddi League will start from 22nd December i.e. Wednesday. 12 teams will face each other for the title. Top 10 Sports News: Last year it could not be organized due to Corona.
6. All the matches of the 8th season of the league will be played in Bangalore.
7. The upcoming season of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) is expected to get bigger with the addition of two new teams – Lucknow and Ahmedabad. BCCI will give a fair chance to both the teams to form their team in the mega auction of IPL 2022. The old eight franchises retained only a few players, as they were allowed to choose a maximum of four players. Although the BCCI has not yet announced the date of the mega auction, but now according to a new report, IPL 2022 auction may take place in February.
8. New Zealand captain Kane Williamson disappointed Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee. In an interview when Manoj Bajpayee asked Williamson which is his favorite show on Amazon Prime? Apparently Manoj expected to hear praises about his show The Family Man, but Kane cleverly trolled him. Kane Williamson answered the question saying, “Well, I guess you know my favorite show and I’ve watched the first two seasons. Can’t wait for the third one to come – Mirzapur!”
9. Indian Premier League (IPL) four-time champion Chennai Super Kings (CSK) has called Odisha batsman Subhranshu Senapati for a selection trial ahead of the upcoming edition. The 24-year-old has recently displayed great form by scoring 275 runs in the ongoing seven matches in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. This right-handed player is Odisha’s highest run-scorer in the tournament.
Abid Ali has been admitted to the hospital after complaining of chest pain during the first-class tournament Quaid-e-Azam Trophy match. Although everything is correct in the initial investigation.
10. Haris Rauf will now be seen playing in county cricket. He will represent Yorkshire in the 2022 season. Pakistan Super League (PSL) team Lahore Qalandar has associated him with the English team under the Players Development Program.
Virat Kohli has scored 1075 runs in 26 innings at an average of 59.72 in South Africa. It is also the highest average for a visiting batsman in Tests in South Africa.